Increasingly, clients and prospects expect vendors like court reporting firms to deliver important news and information using a variety of information channels, including audio and video. If you previously relied on email distribution and print newsletters and magazines, you must now be able to deliver important company news and thought leadership using audio and video podcasts. In this webinar, Steve Lubetkin, CLVS, co-author with Donna Papacosta of The Business of Podcasting: How to Take Your Podcasting Passion from the Personal to the Professional, reviews and explains how to make audio and video podcasts (Internet-distributed audio and video programs) part of your marketing and communications plan.
• Why using audio and video are important tools in today’s communications arsenal
• Software and hardware that works well for podcasting
• The technical steps involved in creating a podcast
• The kinds of content that work well for audio and video
• How to distribute podcasts effectively